What's going on?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's going on?

This is a site for all of my friends to talk to each other and a way to stay in touch!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened on that show last night?

Go down 
2 posters

What do you watch more?
Disney Channel
What happened on that show last night? Vote_lcap67%What happened on that show last night? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Nickelodean
What happened on that show last night? Vote_lcap33%What happened on that show last night? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Cartoon Network
What happened on that show last night? Vote_lcap0%What happened on that show last night? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Disney X. D.
What happened on that show last night? Vote_lcap0%What happened on that show last night? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nicktoons
 0% [ 0 ]
TLC
 0% [ 0 ]
Or the history channel/educational programs.
 0% [ 0 ]
USA
 0% [ 0 ]
Anything having to do with Fox
 0% [ 0 ]
Discovery Channel
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Madier
Admin
Madier

Location : Alabama... Wishing I was somewhere else, and it's not what you may think...

What happened on that show last night? Empty
PostSubject: What happened on that show last night?   What happened on that show last night? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:42 pm

For everyone who is an active tv show watcher like me, sometimes I miss something or I just really want to talk about it. So, I think this should be a blog about cartoons for all of us alike! Cool

If you are going to post about when a show is about to come on sometime in the near future use this code to paste in a message.

Code:

[b]Show Name:[/b] [i][u]words[/i][/u]
[b]Tv Station:[/b][i]words[/i]
[b]Title of Episode: [/b][i]words[/i]
[b]Status:[/b] [i]words[/i]
[b]Description:[/b] [i]words [/i]
[b]Air Date:[/b] [i]words [/i]

Ps. It should look like this...
Show Name: iCarly
Title: iSave Your Life
Status: Not sure if it is an hour long or thirty minutes...
Description: Freddie saves Carly's life from almost getting runover by a Taco truck. Freddie ends up getting hurt instead and that may be the point where Carly finally realizes that she may really like Freddie. Sam eats a taco from the truck that hits Freddie!!
Air Date: January 16th, 2010. 8pm 7central

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://madier1095.omgforum.net
♥Cheyann-Your-Love<3
Co-Admin
♥Cheyann-Your-Love<3

PostSubject: Re: What happened on that show last night?   What happened on that show last night? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:25 pm

New answer that should be in the poll:
usa

because that is the channel that has NCIS. Smile flower drunken
Back to top Go down
Madier
Admin
Madier

Location : Alabama... Wishing I was somewhere else, and it's not what you may think...

PostSubject: Re: What happened on that show last night?   What happened on that show last night? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:49 pm

okay.
Back to top Go down
http://madier1095.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened on that show last night?   What happened on that show last night? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened on that show last night?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What's going on? :: Chat about it-
Jump to: