What's going on?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's going on?

This is a site for all of my friends to talk to each other and a way to stay in touch!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lose Control (PG-13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
This Chic
Most Active User
Most Active User
This Chic

Lose Control (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Lose Control (PG-13)   Lose Control (PG-13) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Story:

Long ago, there was the great race of Hisa Lino. They were wise, strong, and brave. They knew how to become animals, though they thought all animals other than the dragon and the phoenix were not worth changing into. So they lived, flying over the lands as either the two great animals. One day, the Great Balance was broke. The Great Balance was and is eternal peace, or peace at heart. One of the Hisa Lino broke the balance, and so became evil. Many more joined this new power. When they changed, they did not look like the others. They were darker, and fouler. So came the shadow dragon, and the shadow phoenix. They called themselves Shadows. The rest saw the good in life, and light. They too broke the Great Balance, but in a way of good. They became fairer, and kinder. So the star dragon and the star phoenix was born. These who went to this side of the Balance called themselves the Lights.

The two fought, each wanting the other to join their side, for once you crossed, there was no turning back, even if you were good. Once the Balance was broke, if you change sides, you can’t go back to the other. After a long while, the Shadows started coming to Earth. They hid as humans, and had children. The children of course were part Hisa Lino. The Lights soon did the same. Eventually, as you can’t tell who is really human, and who’s not, the Lights and the Shadows had human children together. These were called Half Humans. The only Lights could not balance their powers, and soon died after birth. Some only Shadows could control their powers and the Shadow Hisa Lino gained the upper hand. They had both their pure Shadows, and their Half-Human Shadows. And then the Half-Humans, with both Light and Shadow were renamed, so the Shadows and the Lights knew who they could trust, and who they had to cross. They were renamed Balances, for they were the only thing left, to completely finish the Great Balance. The Balances and the Half-Humans had an advantage, too. Being part human, when they changed into an animal, it was not only the phoenix or the dragon; it was what ever their inner animal was.

Now, the war has been going on for years, and more Balances are needed. How will you help? Will you bring the Lights to their knees with the Shadows, or crippled the Shadows, and return the Great Balance?

Races:

Hisa Lino ~

Lights – the good guys of the Hisa Lino
Dragon change – strong, fast, brave, warriors
Phoenix change – wise, fast, creative, leaders

Shadows – the bad guys of the Hisa Lino
Dragon change – strong, evil, brave, leaders
Phoenix change – wise, fast, evil, warriors

Earth ~

Humans – normal people, no real powers

Half-Human- one of their parents was a Shadow, so they have the powers of the Shadows, though can change into their inner animal, instead of the normal animals. Usually evil

Balances – Have a Shadow and Light parent somewhere in their line. Have double personalities, one for their Light side, and one for their Shadow side. They have all the powers for the Lights and Shadows, only they can change into their inner animal instead. No side determined

Cannons:

Leader of the Shadows/-/-
Leader of the Lights/Songwing/Admin
Leader of the Half-Humans (son or daughter of the leader of the Shadows)/-/-
Leader of the Balances/Amelia/Admin

Rules:

~ Keep cursing to a minimum
~ No playing as other people players, unless they allow it
~ No all ooc posts
~ Follow all other rules for RPs
~ Post in third person only
~ Send all profiles to me titled “Control” with a Crying or Very sad in it

Profiles:

Human Profile:

Code:
[center][img]looks[/img][/center]
[right]Name: [color=pick color]name[/color]
Side: [color=pick color]side[/color]
Role: [color=pick color]job[/color][/right]
[left]Bio: [color=pick color]history[/color]
Family: [color=pick color]family[/color]
Personality: [color=pick color]personality[/color][/left]
[right]Song: [color=pick color]theme song[/color]
User: [color=pick color]user who owns character[/color][/right]

Shadow and Light Profile:

Code:
[center][img]normal looks[/img][/center]
Balance: [color=pick color]side of the balance[/color]
Animal: [color=pick color]dragon or phoenix[/color]
[center][img]animal looks[/img][/center]
[center][img]human looks[/img][/center]

Half-Human Profile:

Code:
[center][img]normal looks[/img][/center]
Animal: [color=pick color]animal[/color]
[center][img]animal looks[/img][/center]

Balances Profile:

Code:
[left][img]normal light looks[/img][/left][right][img]normal shadow looks[/img][/right]
[right]Name: [color=pick color]light name[/color] [left]Name:[color=pick color]shadow name[/color][/left]
Age: [color=pick color]light age[/color] [left][color=pick color]shadow age[/color][/left]
Side: [color=pick color]light side[/color] [left][color=pick color]shadow side[/color][/left]
Animal: [color=pick color]light animal[/color] [left][color=pick color]shadow animal[/color][/left]
Role: [color=pick color]light job[/color][/right]  [left][color=pick color]shadow job[/color][/left]
[left]Bio: [color=pick color]light history[/color] [right]Bio: [color=pick color]shadow history[/color][/right]
Family: [color=pick color]light family[/color] [right]Family: [color=pick color]shadow family[/color][/right]
Personality: [color=pick color]light personality[/color][/left] [right]Personality: [color=pick color]shadow personality[/color][/right]
[right]Song: [color=pick color]light theme song[/color] [left]Song: [color=pick color]shadow theme song[/color][/left]
[left][img]light animal looks[/img][/left][right][img]shadow animal looks[/img][/right]

Characters:

Lose Control (PG-13) Lily14
Name: Lily
Side: good
Role: Pet shop
Bio: She grew up, an animal lover. She is gifted with foresight, and knows who is and who is not human. A Hisa Lino found her, and is now watching her. Lily wonders why, but since there has been no attack, she does not go too far with it.
Family: Amelia (sister), Okie (brother)
Personality: animal lover, sweet, bubbly, kind, caring
Song: Metamorphosis
User: This Chic

Lose Control (PG-13) Arros13
Name: Arros (Luke)
Balance: Light
Animal: phoenix
Role: warrior
Lose Control (PG-13) Arros_11
Bio: He is on Earth, looking for Balances to help the Light. Though he enjoys his human life, maybe just too much for the Lights comfort.
Family: N/A
Personality: kind, caring, smart, outgoing
Song: Breaking the Habit
Lose Control (PG-13) Luke11

Lose Control (PG-13) Songwi10
Name: Songwing
Balance: Light
Animal: phoenix
Role: leader of the Lights
Lose Control (PG-13) Fire_o13
Bio: She has been there since the Breaking of the Great Balance. Now she is the leader of the Lights. She is trying hard to get more with the Hisa Lino powers on her side. She and Arros are in hiding on Earth to look. She has been following a human who can tell the difference between Hisa Lino, humans, and the Balances.
Personality: kind, wise, strong, caring
Song: Lullaby
Lose Control (PG-13) Songwi11

Lose Control (PG-13) Mark11
Name: Okie
Side: neutral
Animal: raven
Role: magic shop owner
Bio: He and his girlfriend, Juno, own and run a magic shop. They know that they have special powers, but they aren’t evil, so they haven’t come out, and used them besides when they must. He wants to come out of this hiding, and so something, but no chance has come.
Family: Juno (girlfriend), Lily (sister), Amelia (sister)
Personality: kind, caring, secretive, doesn’t show things to those he doesn’t know
Song: Numb
Lose Control (PG-13) Okie11

Lose Control (PG-13) Juno13
Name: Juno
Animal: ocelot
Role: magic shop
Bio: Same as Okie
Family: Okie (boyfriend)
Personality: kind, secretive, caring
Song: I’m Free
Lose Control (PG-13) Juno_c10

Lose Control (PG-13) Amelia12
Lose Control (PG-13) Amelia13
Name: Amelia
Name: Amelia
Animal: fox
Animal: fox
Role: book store
Role: N/A
Bio: She is curious about why she changes to much when she gets mad, and things evilly. She has been watching a blonde boy, who also seems to be watching her. She wants to live a simple life, but she knows it won’t happen. There is something about her that just isn’t….normal
Bio: She hides in the dark, trying not be found. When she thinks like this, she feels chased, and just wants to go back.
Family: Lily (sister), Okie (brother)
Personality: kind, caring, smart, cunning, shy
Personality: secretive, kind, in hiding
Song: My Sanctuary
Song: Shadow on the Wall
Lose Control (PG-13) Amelia14
Lose Control (PG-13) Amelia15
Back to top Go down
http://wolf85.forumotion.com
This Chic
Most Active User
Most Active User
This Chic

Lose Control (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lose Control (PG-13)   Lose Control (PG-13) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:56 pm

Amelia raced down the alley. She was in her shadow form. She didn't know how, other than right before she had gotten really ticked off with this lady who came in, and insulted her many different times. She was in the black dress again. When ever she changed into this form, it was always there, and when ever she changed back she was in a white one. She was scared. She felt that chased feeling again. She just wanted it to go away. She just wanted to change back. What was happening to her? All her life she had had this problem, when she got mad, or thought something evil, she changed. And she was tired of it. She curled up against the wall, holding her legs. Why was she afraid. She felt stronger here. NO, no! It was evil, this form, dark, and unless she could master her feelings, she would never be able to live with it. She was crying. "What's wrong?" Amelia looked up. It was that boy she saw. She felt embarassed that she was crying in front of him. She wiped her eyes,"No-nothing." The boy held out his hand,"It doesn't seem like it. I'm Luke. And you are?" Amelia stuttered,"Am-Amelia." She took the hand an stood up. She was still in her shadow form, with that black dress. Luke smiled,"Now, why were you crying?" Amelia replied,"I-i- I....when I get mad, I change....into this....I'm tired of it...tired of this change...of the feeling I get when I change." She didn't know him, but she felt like she could trust him, like he had the answer. Luke nodded,"I know what you are talking about." Amelie replied,"You have the same feeling?" Luke shook his head,"No, but I know what you are. You're a Balance." Amelia looked at him,"What?!" Luke explained to her,"There is a planet, far from here. The people are called the Hisa Lino. They broke the Great Balance, and then there was good and evil. They called themselves the Shadows and Lights. After a while, they came here, and hid as humans, and had children. The children of the Lights died for they could not control their powers. The Shadows survived though. There are many, good and evil on this planet. But some Lights and Shadows had children together, because they didn't know they were enemies in their human form. And those are the Balances. They have the power of both the Lights and Shadows, but only in different forms, and some what personalities." Amelia was amazed,"I have powers? I can change! How do I change back?" She wondered how Luke knew all this, she guessed he was one of the Hisa Lino in his human form. Luke smiled,"My friend can help you. Each Balance changes because of different things that happen. Come with me." Amelia nodded, and followed Luke.
Back to top Go down
http://wolf85.forumotion.com

Lose Control (PG-13)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What's going on? :: Rp's-
Jump to: