What's going on?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's going on?

This is a site for all of my friends to talk to each other and a way to stay in touch!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Sunrise (PG-13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
This Chic
Most Active User
Most Active User
This Chic

The New Sunrise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: The New Sunrise (PG-13)   The New Sunrise (PG-13) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Story:

When Amaterasu banished Yami, everyone thought evil had left the realm of Nippon. But sadly, they were wrong. Though the Ark was no longer a bringer of darkness, there were still threats to the human world.

Though, for many years, no one could have thought of anything like that. Ammy and Waka restored the Celestial Plain. The Celestial Beings (the Brush “gods”) returned to the Celestial Plain, though they could not return to their human forms, unlike Amaterasu. As a gift of thanks for saving Nippon, Issun, the Celestial Envoy, gave Ammy a new brush technique, which he made himself. If gave Ammy the ability to visit Nippon as Shiranui (or her wolf self, everyone in Nippon who can’t she her powers sees just the white wolf, like before, or see her marks, and call her Amaterasu, or Shiranui, depending on where they live, what they see, and what they think.). Ammy was quite thankful for this gift, since she had made a lot of friends in Nippon, though she was only a wolf, though the Canine Warriors were closest.

So, many years past (about 20), and still signs of change didn’t show. But, in the shadows of the Moon Cave, something moved. Waka, the leader of the Moon tribe now, has disappeared. Amaterasu is worried, and is ready to return to Nippon to look for him (they fell in love, and got married in the end of things), but even with the Celestial Brush and all her brush techniques, Ammy is worried that it’s something worst this time. So, the 13 Celestial Beings for each brush technique decided to find 13 humans to take on their power. This would be members of the Moon Tribe that left to Nippon. The Moon Tribe had been known for their ability to travel between worlds, like Ammy, but this was something new. But Ammy liked the idea, and asked the Brush Council (as they called themselves) to pick out these humans as soon as they could, so they could join her in Nippon.

That was 2 years ago, and so far, the Council has had little luck. Ammy has had no luck in finding Waka. She is getting nervous now, spying Demon Scrolls here and there across Nippon. She was joined again by Issun, who is beside himself that Ammy is back, and he actually gets to go on another adventure. But there is something more to this adventure than their last. What will you do? Will you happy Amaterasu find Waka, and defeat what ever evil is lurking in the Moon Cave, or will you help this new evil take over Nippon?

Note on Story: Ok, so this is my after story to Okami for Wii. I haven’t beat the game yet (man, it’s massive!), but I think this is possible (I tried to read the end, but I only have half of it, cause no one will put it where I can find it). If anyone tells me else wise in the story, I can change it to make it more correct, but not so much that I change to plot.

Rules:

~ Keep cursing to a minimum
~ No playing as other people players, unless they allow it
~ No all ooc posts
~ Follow all other rules for RPs
~ Post in third person only
~ Send profiles to me titled “Sun” with a geek in it

Races:

Humans – normal humans, a lot of them don’t have powers, but some of them do

Animals – Regular animals, some have powers, but some…not really

Moon Tribe – Special humans who can travel between the worlds

Celestial Tribe – Special members of the Moon Tribe who have the gift to use one of the Brush Techniques, and change into the animal who it belongs to

Celestial Beings – Those who live only in the Celestial Plains, includes the Brush Council (not playable) and Ammy

Reras – special humans with wings, reside normal in a city in the clouds, between Celestial Plains and Nippon

Monsters – any kind of monster from the game Okami

Profile:

Code:
[center][img]looks[/img]
[size=24]Full Name[/size][/center]

[right]People call me [b](name)[/b]
I am really [b](age)[/b] years old
I am a [b](race, if animal, what breed)[/b]
I am [b](job)[/b]
I am [b](good (hero/heroine) bad, (villain), neutral (neutral))[/b][/right]
[left]Some thing people don’t know is: [b](history)[/b][/left]
[right]My favorite person is [b](user)[/b][/right]

Cannon:

Amaterasu/This Chic
Waka/This Chic
Issun/-
New Head Priestess (Reo’s daughter) Sumi/This Chic
New Empress -/-
New Emperor -/-
Moon Tribe Chief (leader of Moon Tribe while Waka is gone) -/-
Ammy and Waka’s Daughter (leader of Celestial Tribe, gets Sunrise technique from Ammy, and Wolf as animal form) -/-

New Canine Warriors ~
Brotherhood -/-
Faith -/-
Knowledge -/-
Honor -/-
Wisdom -/-
Duty -/-
Loyalty -/-
Justice -/-

Celestial Tribe (Must be Celestial Tribe) ~
Yomigami (Dragon, Rejuvenation) Tar/This Chic
Tachigami (Mouse, Power Slash, 1-3) -/-
Bakugami (Boar, Cherry Bomb, 1-3) -/-
Greenspout Triples (Or Hanagami) ~
Sakigami (Monkey, Bloom) -/-
Hasugami (Monkey, Water Lily) -/-
Tsutagami (Monkey, Vine) -/-
Nuregami (Snake, Waterspout, Fountain, and Deluge) -/-
Yumigami (Rabbit, Crescent) -/-
Kazegami (Horse, Galestorm and Whirlwind) -/-
Moegami (Phoenix, Inferno and Fireburst) Rim-/-
Kasugami (Sheep, Veil of Mist, and Mist Warp) -/-
Kabegami (Cat, Catwalk) -/-
Gekigami (Tiger, Thunderstorm and Thunderbolt) -/-
Itegami (Ox, Blizzard and Icestorm) -/-

Rera Leaders (Must be Rera) ~
Rera Empress -/-
Rera Emperor -/-
Head Scout -/-

Shadow Leaders (Must be Human or monster) ~
Yagi’s Mouth -/-
Imp Master -/-
Head Chef -/-
Scout Master -/-

Characters:

Good:

The New Sunrise (PG-13) Ammy10
Amaterasu

People call me Ammy
I am really 10,000 years old
I am a Celestial Being
I am Leader of the Celestial Beings
I am heroine
Some thing people don’t know is She has been around for a while, so you could say. She’s had many adventures to this day. It all started when she and Waka sent Orichi out of the Celestial Plain the first time when Yami first appeared. Though she was the only Celestial Being to escape Yami, she has many more to join her again today. Her second was defeating Orichi again in Nippon with Nagi. Her final was finally restoring the Celestial Plains with Waka. Now she is in search of her missing love, Waka. As a wolf, [x]
My favorite person is This Chic

The New Sunrise (PG-13) Waka_10
Waka

People call me Waka
I am really 10,000 years old
I am a Moon Tribe
I am Leader of the Moon Tribe
I am hero
Some thing people don’t know is As part of the Moon Tribe he lived with the Celestial Beings for awhile. When Yami and Orichi came, he helped Ammy rid the Plains of them. When Yami boarded the Ark on the Celestial’s escape to Earth, he was pained with the burden of guilt for bring a curse to Nippon. He waited to Ammy to return to rid the world of Yami to help rid himself if his guilt. Along the way, he fell in love with Amaterasu.

The New Sunrise (PG-13) Nileve11
Nileve Evesong

People call me Nileve
I am really 18 years old
I am a Human
I am traveler
I am heroine
Some thing people don’t know is Growing up on the Coast, Nileve wanted to see a lot of Nippon. When she was old enough, she set out on an adventure across Nippon with her brother and sister. Little does she know that she is about to run into an adventure that will change her life forever.

The New Sunrise (PG-13) Lily12
Lily Evesong

People call me Lily
I am really 18 years old
I am a Human
I am traveler
I am heroine
Some thing people don’t know is Nileve’s twin, same as her.

The New Sunrise (PG-13) Okie11
Oaky Evesong

People call me Okie
I am really 28 years old
I am a rera
I am traveler
I am hero
Some thing people don’t know is When he was little, he was captured by imps, and is now an “unnatural” rera, since he wasn’t a rera from birth. He served Yami a few years before Ammy destroyed him. He regrets his past, and hope he can keep his sister as far away from that as possible

The New Sunrise (PG-13) Arros12
Arros Clairsa

People call me Arros
I am really 19 years old
I am a human
I am scribe
I am hero
Some thing people don’t know is After being raised in Sei’an City, he is quite ready for a new adventure.

The New Sunrise (PG-13) Celias10
Celias

People call me Celias
I am really 16 years old
I am a Human
I am soldier in training
I am heroine
Some thing people don’t know is She has spent her whole life trying to prove that she is more than just a girl. She is in training with her friend, Faris, to become soldiers for the Empress.

The New Sunrise (PG-13) Faris10
Faris

People call me Faris
I am really 16 years old
I am a Human
I am soldier in training
I am heroine
Some thing people don’t know is Same as her friend, Celias.

The New Sunrise (PG-13) Sumi10
Sumi

People call me Sumi
I am really 17 years old
I am a Human
I am Head Priestess
I am heroine
Some thing people don’t know is After taking over for her mother (who still works with her), Sumi got rather bored with her job. She doesn’t know what she wants to do, but maybe these days will help her with her search for her answer.

The New Sunrise (PG-13) Kau10
Kauizagi

People call me Kau
I am really 19 years old
I am a Human
I am entertainer
I am hero
Some thing people don’t know is He grew up in Sei’an City, and is close friends with Arros. Though his role in society is not as big. He spends his free time acting on the streets, with little plays. Or practicing magic.

The New Sunrise (PG-13) Tar10
Tarizam

People call me Tar
I am really 15 years old
I am a Celestial Tribe
I am Yomigami (Dragon, Rejuvenation)
I am hero
Some thing people don’t know is When he was little, he was hidden in Nippon, for some reason unknown by any in the Celestial Plains. They think it was because his mother died a few days later from an unknown cause, and his father had died a year before he was born. But Yomigami wants this boy to be his Celestial Tribe member.

Bad:

Neutral:
Back to top Go down
http://wolf85.forumotion.com
This Chic
Most Active User
Most Active User
This Chic

The New Sunrise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sunrise (PG-13)   The New Sunrise (PG-13) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Sumi sat at her desk in in her "room" at work. It was inbetween the Commoner's quaters and the Arisocate quaters of Sei'an City. She was quite tried, when all of a sudden, a big white wolf with a flaming round disk on her back, and red markings, and big swirly fur coming from her legs walked in. Sumi jumped up,"Amaterasu! What are you doing here?!" The wolf wagged her tail, and Sumi was reminded that she couldn't talk to humans in this form. So, Sumi tried to find out,"Well, Princess Fuse isn't here to translate for us, and you don't have Issun, so are you looking for Issun?" Ammy nodded, and wagged her tail. Sumi smiled,"Well, lucky for you, he's here, but asleep, little bug. Got a nice beating for his flirts with one of the ladies here. That perv! He did that to my mother too, you know." Ammy made a noise like a laugh, but rougher. Sumi smiled,"You can wait here till he wakes up." Ammy dipped her head, and curled up against a wall, and fell asleep.

ooc: I'm going to play as Issun till someone else takes him, or I think I should play as him too. But yeah, the little bug is a perv. A big one too!
Back to top Go down
http://wolf85.forumotion.com

The New Sunrise (PG-13)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What's going on? :: Rp's-
Jump to: