What's going on?

This is a site for all of my friends to talk to each other and a way to stay in touch!

HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Emotion blind (a song i wrote...idk if its any good...but whatever)

Go down 

Is it any good?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 2 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Catymc96
No Posts
No Posts

PostSubject: Emotion blind (a song i wrote...idk if its any good...but whatever)   Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:44 pm

EMOTION BLIND

Lookin through ur eyes I can see u only see in black and white. U don't see the person inside u only see the color of their skin. U never know wut u could be missin u need to open ur eyes and begin to see in technacolor. Everything begins to seem so real when u look through color filled eyes. U don't only see the person outside but u begin to realize that there's a person inside too.
By that time its though, too late to do anything. Your hated by yet another person all because you didn’t see in real color. Everywhere you go you keep getting stares and you can’t figure out why. Guess people in that town know other people. Yeah that’s right they have a life with other people. Word gets around real fast. Its like you have a sign telling other people you only see in black and white. I guess they see what I see too.
Lookin through ur eyes I can see u only see in black and white. U don't see the person inside u only see the color of their skin. U never know wut u could be missin u need to open ur eyes and begin to see in technacolor. Everything begins to seem so real when u look through color filled eyes. U don't only see the person outside but u begin to realize that there's a person inside too.
Isn’t it worth giving it a shot to see people for who they really are and not for what color they are? People like you are hated my many around the world. Is that all you want to be known for? Just somebody who couldn’t stand others who weren’t just like him. Hated by most, loved by very few. Just open up and begin to understand that people go past how they look on the outside. Think, think, think as hard as you can and begin to see what others think when they see you. I bet it goes deeper than what you think about others when you see them. How does it feel? How does it feel now that the situation is reversed? Does if feel good? No I bet it doesn’t. Bet it makes you feel like a piece of crap. Now you know how others feel after you say something to them.
Lookin through ur eyes I can see u only see in black and white. U don't see the person inside u only see the color of their skin. U never know wut u could be missin u need to open ur eyes and begin to see in technacolor. Everything begins to seem so real when u look through color filled eyes. U don't only see the person outside but u begin to realize that there's a person inside too

--CAITLIN....
Back to top Go down

Emotion blind (a song i wrote...idk if its any good...but whatever)
Page 1 of 1